Sally helps managers be productive high performers. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that managers and management teams reach their potential. Sally positively impacts results, confidence and effectiveness.
- Awarded the 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist: Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Winner: Champion Sole Trader in the 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- 2018: 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy.
“This is a fast-moving, practical book that show you how to increase your performance, result and rewards immediately. Every step or idea is proven and easy to apply!”
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, inspiring action and achieving results.
Future Ready Leader: Tomorrow’s leader today
The inspiration and strategies to be future ready.
October 27, 2020
In this interactive virtual seminar, you will explore the importance of being future ready and what you can do to lead yourself and others through change. The World Economic Forum determined coordinating with others and people management in the top five skills needed for the future. The future leader understands the power in influence and empowerment and how they can communicate and collaborate for successful results.
It easy to look at an organizational chart and determine who are the leaders, but leadership goes deeper than role, it is an attitude. Finding authority beyond job title or gender is essential for the future of work.
Being a future leader means using critical people management skills, such as delegating, to double the results and halve their effort.
- Understand the importance of leading yourself and others through change
- Identify the ROI of real leadership for the future: influence and empowerment
- Identify the value of leading collaboratively
- Leadership is an attitude not a position: women in leadership and finding your authority.
- Using delegation as a cost-effective approach to developing others