- John Gray is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus”.
- USA Today listed his book as one of the top 10 most influential books of the last quarter-century.
- In hardcover, it was the #1 bestselling book of the 1990s.
- Dr. Gray’s books are translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continue to be a bestseller.
- He has written over 20 books and his most recent is Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Our Complex Modern World that was released in 2020.
- He has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, and others. He has been profiled in Time, Forbes, USA Today, and People.
WOMEN LEADERSHIP EMPOWERMENT
As businesses strive to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace, it is crucial to address the unique challenges women face in their career progression. The “Women Leadership Empowerment” Seminar will tackle this and more.
- Create a culture in your business that supports women in rising to the top.
- Develop your leadership skills by understanding how men and women work differently.
- Be more successful through understanding women’s unique needs for managing stress effectively.
- Increase success through building confidence in dealing with the opposite sex.
- Learn how to motivate men and avoid conflict.
This seminar will provide actionable steps to help attendees support women in their organizations and promote a more inclusive workplace culture.